Friday, November 2, 2007

Welcome, all!

This will be the new site for my various rantings, ravings, and a little bit of everything in between--but all about the lacking news coverage of the "undesirables" in our society. If you're looking for "fair and balanced,"go to Fox News. This site is built upon the premise that the media is not being fair and balanced enough. We hardly acknowledge that there's a segment of our society that we regularly cull from news coverage--the poor, minorities, women. But our egregious fault is no longer deniable.

Occasionally, the media come through and actually comment on substantive subjects for the economically and socially disenfranchised. It's been happening a little more recently, which is encouraging. But I want to make sure that I get the message out to as many people as I can. I believe that it's our obligation as a society to relate paramount social issues to readers, even if the subject material isn't considered "viable" by most traditional media. So buck up, buckle down, and enjoy the blog! And please let me know if you see anything that catches your eye or have any problems, arguments, or refutations of your own. I love interactivity!

Dude who posts,
Tony

No comments: